So this week was pretty awesome! I really loved it although it did seem like kind of a slow one. So let's see, what did I do... Okay so on Tuesday me and Elder Brklacich went on exchanges with the APs, Elder Hansen and elder Hunter. Elder Hansen stayed in my area with me and we had a freakin blast! It was so awesome, although I do hate driving in this place. The Roosevelt boulevard is so crazy! Remember when I told you I was scared to drive here on the east coast. Yah it's nuts. I miss big wide, not one way roads in Utah! But we talked about a lot of things. Like being a leader in the mission and what not and about Rob and Hol and Curtis cause he was the one that went over and had dinner with them! Haha! Elder Hansen loves them! Then we went and got to sit in on the conference call with president Anderson and everyone in the office. So we got a little taste of what the APs do all the time. It's a lot of work! And so is being a ZL. Except after the exchange me and elder Brklacich were super tired cause we kinda stayed up talking to the APs till pretty late.Then we had zone training where me and elder Brklacich trained the zone on how to use their iPads more effectively and how to properly set goals and work with the Ward council. It was super fun! And super long! That's probly the longest meeting I've ever taught, 3 whole hours of training! But we made it pretty fun! We did some funny role plays up at the front. We also went to a stake meeting. That was cool. Then we taught 6 lessons yesterday! It was sweet! It was just like one after the other just awesomeness!
But hey it sounds like the general authorities had some great things to say to y'all. Did you know that the pope is comin really soon. And that I am in Philadelphia? Yah things are gonna be crazy here! I don't think it'll be too bad up here in more northern philly but I know the city is gonna be like shut down. Haha. And guess what else!? So on the 25th, or next Friday, D. Todd Christopherson is coming to speak to us!! Yah! In this building that I am sitting in right now!! I am soooooo excited to speak Spanish with him!! We've been inviting lots of peeps to that.
(answering mom's questions...) So my comps name is pronounced Elder Bur-Clay-sich haha! He didn't go to the Mexico MTC he is an English Elder... Another Zebra companionship. I'm really Liking Philly, especially this area, the Ward is amazing and I have loved what I've seen so far. Hermano P is in this Ward too. Remember the old Ward mission leader in spring garden? Yah he is here now! So we talk in Spanish a lot. I love him! So me and elder Brklacich got some fans from the APs house but it really is startin to cool down here. Like today was amazing! We were helping an investigator move out of his house and it was pretty chilly. I loved it! I hear that C and P are doing great and they are heading to the temple in like 2 weeks to do baptisms. So happy for them! And I haven't heard anything on AC lately. Elder Mitchell is actually a District leader right now in Landis so that is pretty cool.
Well anyways, me and elder Brklacich also talked about the family and the different role of each member of the fam yesterday and i talked a lot about you and dad and your influence on me, and you two truly are the best parents and your examples will always stay with me forever so thank you for being good examples ;) haha! I love you to the moon and back!
Love Ryan!
No comments:
Post a Comment