Monday, September 14, 2015

Back in Philly 9/7/15

Elder Hillstead with missionaries in Atlantic City

Hey momma! So my companion is Elder Brklacich, his name is Ugoslavian;) and he is super awesome! We came out into the field together! So he has been out as long as I have! Things as a ZL are going well, we had a Leadership Training this past week which was really awesome! We talked about working with the Ward council and about how to use the iPads better. So there are 2 ZLs that are in charge of a Zone which is made up of different districts. We have two districts in our zone so about 7 companionships that we are in charge of. So we do zone trainings which is actually this week where we teach about a 3 hr meeting to the missionaries on what president Anderson wants us to teach. Then we have to get numbers from everyone and go on exchanges with each companionship, then we have to go to stake meetings and give reports on our efforts, and just do lots of stuff like correcting elders when necessary, making sure everyone is ok. I already knew 4 of the elders in our zone. So in Atlantic city they sent an English missionary with Elder Cruz. We had just moved over to Linwood and that means that only elder Cruz will be translating all the timeSo in our area there is a lot of success. The Ward is great, very functional and there is so much potential! Me and elder Brklacich were running around all week! So sweet! I've met some awesome people! Like there is this member and he says he knows Chad G.! That this was his first area in his mission! Cool huh? Our apartment is good, ther is no air conditioning in it though. Haha but it's all good, I've been in that situation before ;)

So that is super cool that you met Elder Tyler! And yeah I know him! I replaced him in spring garden and he went to Bridgeton! He also was companions with me for a day when we were training. Him, me and Elder Morgan. It was super fun!

So that's exciting that the shower happened! I'm so happy for Ehrin! And thank you so much for the pictures! I love getting pictures! It's great to hear that everyone is doing so well. Somehow I have grown a liking to doing dishes and being organized... Yah, crazy right?? Haha you would be so proud mom! So I got to see elder McArthur at mission leadership council so that was super fun! He is looking great and doing awesome! I love that guy!  So I'll send you some pics from last pday it was fun!

I love you so much! Que dios les bendiga!
Con amor
Elder Hillstead

No comments:

Post a Comment