Monday, June 29, 2015

6/29/15 Working Hard

Hi mom! 
How's it goin! HAPPY 4th OF JULY!! Sounds like things are pretty crazy over there! Lots of things happening! 

So we have an appointment with M tonight that we are super excited for! The nine year olds are doing amazing! We met with F yesterday, and have an appt with A tomorrow, they both came to church! We had 4 investigators at church yesterday! 3 of them have a baptism date. J is such a stud! He is a spartan racer and his arm is bigger than me! He is so awesome tho! And speaking of baptisms, C & P are getting baptized this coming Sunday! And they want me to baptize both of them! I'm so excited for them! It will be awesome! I just gotta find a ride back to the area on Sunday. It'll be a great day. 

The mission tour with elder Kacher was so amazing! He talked about mind sets and getting over what other people say about certain areas in the mission and just go to work! He also challenged us to talk to each ward and auxiliary leader and get a list of less actives in their individual quorums and offer to help them out. That is what we are going to do, we got a ward list yesterday with all the less actives. 

(answering questions from the letter) For the Fourth of July I'm not sure what we are doing, probly just missionary work. Haha! I hope we get to see fireworks! The hardest thing that happened for me this week was.... Idk just one day was super frustrating for us, we had like four apptmnts set up and they all cancelled, then we went door knocking...In the pouring rain trying to find some referrals that we had received and like no one answered. It was super rough and we were just in a bad mood, and we came in the house at the end of the day just like, "wow that sucked..." So that stunk haha but I got over it! The best thing that happened to me this week, well probly when Elder Mitchell called me and told me that C and P were getting baptized, made my day so much better! And also we were teaching gospel doctrine yesterday just talking about the atonement with some members of the stake (it was branch conference) and the lesson we taught was just awesome! The spirit was so strong there! I just love teaching these people here! They are amazing! 

Welp I love you! Sorry I don't have pics this week ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment