Monday, June 1, 2015

From June 1, 2015

I am so so so so sorry I haven't written you in a while! But I love you love you love you! Mom, you don't need to worry about me :) I am doing fine. Being a district leader has been amazing! I have had so much fun! I love all the elders in my district with a passion! And the sisters are great too haha! But no it's been cool. I have learned a lot of responsibility, lots of Spanish, and lots of patience haha!


I got your letter with the wedding day story :) it was super awesome! I didn't get the one with my tie and pictures but I did get the one for C & P. I don't know if I am getting transferred, ( I imagine I am) they are next week but I'll find out on Friday. Y and L are great! I love them! They feed us every Thursday! Amazing food! Y works at an Italian restaurant ;) My district is doing great! We had an amazing district meeting last week, we talked about being preach my gospel missionaries cause I felt like they needed some whipping into shape. We talked about all our weaknesses that we have and how we could improve. Set some goals and the spirit was there so strong! Best district meeting ever! Uhm I haven't seen elder Mcarthur for a very long time, like since last transfer. I want to see him soon though. Oh you saw that the AC is busted? Yah it was for a long time and we had to live in the hotness for a few weeks but we got a window cooler that we set up. And that has saved our lives. And yah Elder Mitchell cooks eggs every morning and we have tried to make cookies a few times but we burned them cause our oven is like nuclear powerful! Cray cray. We are doing great! We play handball in the mornings cause there is a sweet court right next to our house. Radical. We are getting good. I'll have to play with dad when I get back! So I have been reading in the Book of Mormon and I'm just finishing Mosiah in Spanish. I love reading in Spanish! I do all my studies in Spanish now. It sure is an adventure learning a new language! I love it. And I love you guys! Hope everything is good over there in good ol st geezy!

No comments:

Post a Comment