Monday, December 28, 2015
Feliz Navidad! 12/28/15
Yep it is almost 2016! Super super weird! It seemed so far away back in July of last year! But now it's here! Crazy. But anyways it was super good to see and talk to all of ya on Christmas, it really made my day! I wish we could do that all the time! Hey they might just do that in the future haha! You never know with technology these days. Jk
Sounds like you all had a fun week, that'd be so cool to go to the temple with all the fam! Now that Joshy can go. But wowzers! You are going to Phoenix this year! You all went up there last year didn't you? That's so fun, tell the crew I miss them and wish I could be there! Give Chaz a noogie for me ;) haha!
But anyways this week was good, we have been cleaning out the area book a lot and trying to get member reports from Ward leaders so we can go visit less actives and part member families. Well on Christmas after the call, we went and sang Christmas carols on the doorsteps of all our investigators and recent converts and then we went to Y and L's and we celebrated Y's a birthday too cause it was on Christmas! L gave us some sweaters. I got a purple one! It was a good day.
I got a ton of Christmas cards from you guys and the Ritchie's and the Olmsteads and Bro Carter and Andy Day. Oh man I got a lot. There is supposedly another package in the post office but I just went over there and they
said they didn't have it.. :/
Welp I guess I'll close for now! But I love love love that calendar of Jesus Christ pictures you sent me! My favorite one is that one on the front! Ah! Welp love yah! And I love this work! Have a happy new year! Set some good goals! I know I will!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment