¿Qué tal?¡Buenas tardes! How are ya momma? I am doing super good! It's always so good to hear from you every week! I love you so much! So let's see a lot of stuff to talk about I'm so sorry I'm getting this to you late the thing is that we have been helping this lady move out of her house and into another house allllll day. And we thought that the other elders were gonna come help us out and some other dudes from the ward but guess what.... There was only 5 of us there... Haha! So yah that's where we have been since 12:30 today and we just got back.
So this week me and elder Dalton have had a crazy stressful but awesome time! So we had to teach S a few things before her baptism and in the end SHE WAS BAPTIZED YESTERDAY!! By Y! Y baptized her! It was the coolest experience to see that. Also Y got a calling to be young men's president yesterday! Wowzers! And he also got to go to the temple with his wife on Saturday! Not to be sealed but just for baptisms. They loved it so much! They want me to come for their sealing in March :0 I hope I am still here for that! We also had zone training on Thursday where me and Elder Dalton trained the zone for 3hrs about accountability goals and cleaning out the area book. It was a good training. We set some sweet goals for the zone! I love this zone so much! We are gonna do some work over here in philly! And zone training was also scary because out of the blue, President Anderson walked in! He came to watch our zone training! So that was nerve racking haha! But he is so awesome and was participating like a champ. I love President Anderson. Also C got up and bore his testimony in church and blessed the sacrament, him and P want me to go to their sealing in July! I hope I can! We didn't get to watch the Christmas devotional.
So I freakin loved the package you sent me! It was perfect for this apartment! I set the lights up and everything, we also listen to that Christmas tree sing like every morning. And the place smells like a tree. I love it. The music is awesome! I already had all the hymns tho, they are on my iPad haha! It's ok, no worries. Oh and guess what!? Elder Villalba is coming to live here in the Ward for like 6 months! Crazy huh?? So I don't know details about Christmas skype but I imagine I'll find out soon. I totally emailed Zac and he did reply! He said he is in Cali right now working for his uncle. I wonder what else he is up to. I miss him. Ps, the apartment is in a pretty sketchy part of town but that is why we have bars on our windows haha! But no we are totally fine here, no one bothers us, the people know us and respect us in the neighborhood so it's all good! . But yah I saw those pics of Joe and wade, they sent me them. I love those guys. And btw I got those clothes from Elder Butler and Foreman Mills (this awesome cheap store on the east coast) and Ross. Haha! Anyways I love you so, I'm sorry I didn't have time to email anyone else! Please beg for my forgiveness for me!! Ahh! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! I'll send a bunch of pics!
Love Ry
No comments:
Post a Comment