Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Feliz Navidad! From 12/21/15 email


FELIZ NAVIDAD!! I can't believe it is already upon us! This year has just flown by wayyyyy too fast.  I got you something that I'm sending out today. I hope it gets there on time. We had a pretty cool week too, we went to center city as a zone and did some caroling in City Hall. It was a fun time! I got a few videos to send you. Also our mission had a competition to see which zone could show the video "A savior is born" the most times in a week. Our zone showed the video 714 time this week just in the streets, on buses, in homes, oh it was super awesome! And it also got us a ton of referrals for the mission! I was so stoked to see the number of times we showed it! I'm so proud of our Zone!

We had some good lessons this week too, we met with this family that we met my first day back here on the streets. They are super nice and love Jesus Christ. Can't wait to see them progress in the gospel as we come and teach them!

We also had a ward Christmas party which was pretty cool, we sang and put on a little program with the youth. Oh and also, elder Villalba is our new Ward mission leader in the Ward! Haha! we all saw that coming! Ha, I'm so excited for this next transfer with him! Also, Y and L got their patriarchal blessings this week! Wowzers! Love them!


Everything is going super well over here! I love my mission! Can't wait to see y'all on Christmas! I can skype with you whatever time so if you can get us a time pronto we can put that in the schedule so we can work around it. But anyways! I love you so much! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment