This week was a good week. Pretty normal you could say, mission wise. But we can't wait for this week cause Elder Villalba is coming!! Sick! I hope he becomes our ward mission leader! I'm super glad to hear y'all had a good time looking at Christmas lights, there aren't too many around here. Except in our apartment, oh and on the septa trains, they decorated the insides, I'll send y'all a video. But anyways this past month we have been really focusing on the new initiative from the church. The 'A Savior Is Born' initiative, idk if y'all have seen it but it is so amazing! We have been sharing that video soooo much! In the street, I people's homes, in church! Oh it is so great! It really brings the spirit into these places. I am loving this time of year cause it really gives me time to ponder the savior more, my personal studies lately have been about him and what it means to have a savior. That video on the Christmas.Mormon.org page explains it sooooo well, it's called 'Why We Need A Savior.' We are teaching a family home evening on that video tonight! You all should too!
No comments:
Post a Comment