Hey momma! I really am so sorry my emails have been so short these past couple of weeks! Ah I am a terrible child! But I guess you all heard that I am in Spring Garden again!? That's crazy huh? I am still a zone leader with elder Dalton! He is the coolest cat you'll ever meet! Me and him get along awesome! And we are speaking Spanish ALL THE TIME! I love it! So yah I'm not covering the same area as when I was in spring garden before so I won't be visiting C and P and Y and L as much, actually we've been seeing a lot of Y and L cause we are teaching their niece S who is getting baptized next week! So awesome! She is 13 and super cool. R GOT BAPTIZED YESTERDAY!!! How sweet is that! I didn't get to go up to see it but Elder B called me last night and told me about it. Gotta love that family!
So this week was super awesome! It was Thanksgiving! We had a whole lot of Puerto Rican food! Rice and beans and also turkey which was awesome! Everyone already knew who I was and everything so a bunch of members invited us over for thanksgiving! We ate 3 different times on thanksgivings! I was sooooo full... I took pictures of all my plates I ate so you could see. Oh also that morning we played football at penn park with the valley forge East zone it was so much fun! Then me and elder Dalton went out and taught a bunch of lessons this week, we also had to give a training at Mission Leadership Council about asking inspired questions (that's my second time in a row having to train there! Ugh!) it was good though I gained a lot of inspiration and insights on how to help our zone.
I'm getting used to being in a walking area again haha! The whole first year of my mission was pretty much walking but then I stopped for a while and now I'm back! I love walking and taking busses even though there are some weird people that you meet. That's why you have your companion to back you up haha! Like the other day this one dude came and sat right behind me on the bus and I asked him how he was doing then he got mad at me and said he was gonna bury me in his basement.. And other stuff..so Elder Dalton pulled the stop signal and we got off. He's got my back! Haha! I love philly!
It was super cool too yesterday I got to see P give the gospel doctrine class for her first time! I am so happy I get to see them every week! And I have seen them progress so much! They went to the temple last month and Y and Ll are going this week! Ah! I love this Ward! Can't wait to see what miracles will happen in this zone! I'll send some pics! Love you!
Elder Hillstead!
No comments:
Post a Comment