Monday, April 11, 2016

4/11/16

Another week HAS come and gone. It's so weird how fast they go by. I seriously can't believe my birthday is already here. I kinda don't want my teens to go by. I love being young! Haha! I got your package mom, I went and picked it up from the post office today. Thank you sooooooo much for the letters and the Garments which were much needed. I also got Holly's package with the socks and tie, I wore them to church on Sunday and everyone thought they were the best! Haha! 

I am seriously so happy that Joe is home! That kid has gone through some craziness lately, hopefully he gets some time to rest up and relax a bit from the paparazzi. I saw a video of his homecoming. The members here are keeping me very well updated on Joe :) they are great. I wish I could've been there to hear him speak and to see him. 

I loved seeing Rob and Kts pics! They turned out so good! So that is happening in how many weeks? 3? That is crazy, and Emily is graduating after that? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT? My goodness what is life? Haha! I'm so excited for the things to come. 

This week was a great week, I went on two exchanges. We taught a couple families and I gave a baptismal interview to a woman. Her name is Y and she has a great and powerful testimony of the truth. Just hearing her testimony brought a big smile to my face and made me feel grateful for this gospel. I truly do love it. We have a couple people preparing for baptismal dates on the 1st of May that we are very excited for! 

So it definitely snowed this weekend, but it was super dumb lame snow cause it didn't even stick!! It just snowed and snowed. And I was like why isn't it sticking? I was pretty mad. If it's gonna snow it should stick to the ground. Elder Mitchell is definitely in my district. He is such a stud. I love that guy. He has grown so much! 
We had about 10 people at English class this week which was great! Getting people to the building and helping the community is a great thing. And you are right about the Spanish elders, I don't think there are very many coming in this transfer, :/ man..I wanted to train again... That's ok though. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes and package and everything. Thanks for being the best momma out there! Love you to the moon and back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment