Tuesday, April 19, 2016

4/18/16 Quiet Birthday...

So this week was a real good week! We found a lot of new investigators to teach just by talking to everyone in our path! Also I got pretty sick with the flu this week. And that was lame... Our investigators that have a baptismal date well we actually haven't been able to see much of them this week which was lame. But we know that one of them went to the Washington DC temple this week and had a good experience there. Y actually didn't get baptized this last week :/ but that's ok. She will get there! I haven't heard about E, have you? I got an email from Joe this week which was super good to recieve! So he is giving his homecoming talk here soon? You should send me a copy of that! Please! And it's super weird that Mother's Day is coming up. That's cool that Emily was chosen for senior ball royalty!
So I definitely got the gift cards and I already ordered a dominoes pizza haha! Thank you so much! I don't have any pics of the apartment or my birthday. My birthday was pretty uneventful, except some members gave me a skateboard!! And we ate at red robin, the best place in the world! And they gave me a free sundae!
Did I ever tell you I met an Elder here that is from Overton. Born and raised! His name is Elder Payne and he is a stud! Are y'all gonna send me the peach tie for the wedding? I would love that! Also I am definitely learning patience.  I am like the Dad in this district and I see all Elders here like my children and I gotta help them out with their problems when their mad at each other. I love it. I'm still having a blast out here!

This week should be a good one, I am very excited for these new people that we are working with! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment