Monday, April 25, 2016

4/25/16 ~ Day 656...


So life here in the good ol' mission field  is going good! We are seeing success, quite a few people with baptismal dates coming up in the next couple of weeks! So we are stoked! The mission life is great! We had some very spritual lesson this week with a family that doesn't come to church. So we have been helping them read as a family and their questions have been grand!  Also their little 12 yr old son is super rad cause he skates and he thinks I'm pretty rad cause I skate so I show him tricks on his board. Also one of our solid investigators dropped us two days ago :/  she had questions about God and the name of God and Jehovah and what not. We answered all her questions with Bible scriptures and then told her that we could prove (the other church she is looking at) wrong all day but that wouldn't get her anywhere for an answer and that only reading and praying about the Book of Mormon is how she could know for sure if we are the true church. We bore strong testimony of it and the spirit was just totally there. She still told us she didn't want to continue with the visits and that she would call us.  BUT she did say she would read so I have faith that she will see that this is the true church cause she was so solid and had that desire to know! Also an 8 yr old of a member family that we teach got baptized yesterday! She is super awesome. I got to confirm her and Elder Padilla got to baptize her. It was a great experience. 

I'm so excited for Rob and KT, this is the big week! Did you guys want another card board cutout picture of me or is the other one still sufficient? And I bet he has been stressing out, I heard about the bachelor party and wish I could've been there. Oh well. Sounds like a ton of shindigs are going down! Em's graduation is next! My goodness! It's already that time!? Anyways, I hope everything goes well with the wedding and you had better send me pictures of EVERYTHING OK?? I didn't get enough pictures of Hol's wedding... I need more more more! Haha jk, if you can tho, that would be awesome. 

Love you!
Elder Hillstead!

No comments:

Post a Comment